- Examining Legislation
- What is a Bribe?
- What is a Facilitation Payment?
- Resisting or Dealing with Facilitation Payments
- Loss of Life, Limb or Liberty Exception
- Case Studies
- Working with Third Parties
- Penalties for Non-Compliance
- Bribery/Facilitation Payments — Red Flags
- Key Risk Areas
Creative Commons License
This material is for general informational purposes only and does not represent legal advice as to any particular set of facts; nor does it represent any undertaking to keep recipients advised of any relevant legal developments. Please consult appropriate professional advisors as you deem necessary. The foundations shall not be held responsible for any claims or losses that may arise from any errors or omissions in this document.